Allegro – Interlude – Backstage
Allegro and Interlude reference costume design for the stage, notably for dancers.
Allegro explores the textiles used, celebrating both the delicacy of fabrics that are designed to move gracefully with the body, whilst being robust enough to perform despite the physical demands of the dancer.
Interlude examines the craft of costume design, the pleating and pinning, the structure of design.
Backstage talks to the quiet energy of last-minute detail crafted in the wings to perfect costumes for artists about to take to the stage. The muted colour supports the subtle movement of the patterning and highlights the skill of the costume design team with their eye for detail.
Together Allegro, Interlude and Backstage applaud grace, grit and textile craft.
- Allegro – 9 colours – warp/weft/weave pattern
- Interlude – 9 colours – geometric pattern
- Backstage – 16 muted colours – textured look
- Available in tile, plank and broadloom, with the option of Elite Flex impervious backing, or cushion and hardback.
- Solution Dyed tufted, textured loop nylon means it is colourfast and suitable for commercial fit-outs
- Green Star points – CRI Green Label Plus, Cradle to Cradle Silver, EPD, Declare Labels.
Visit our Partner website to view the full range:
Contact us to Request Samples