MEMORY, MOMENT & MOOD : THE 3 MEMBERS OF THE MODERN REVIVAL COLLECTION
The collection explores the wood grains and stain colours that were popular in 3 different architectural periods.
- Oak is referenced as a constant throughout the many Revivalist periods
- Walnut was a staple in Mid-Century Modern
- Non-defined grains such as bamboo and eucalyptus are linked with Post-Modern
This classic wood-look luxury vinyl plank is a beautiful addition for any modern space.
- wear layer thickness 0.51mm
- recommended lay Herringbone and Random Ashlar
- 5 colours in each different wood-grain look
- plank sizes: 22.86cm x 121.92cm
- backing options 1.5mm or 5mm